It’s Week 13 ya turkeys!
Are you ready for some NFL picks?
Wade and Ryan are ready to hand down some great picks for you to use to make some NFL money before the holiday season. Are you ready for their expert picks?
They first look at what happened in the Thanksgiving games, and all the football action that went down.
- Trubisky looks okay-ish, but Bears fans still want more.
- The Lions playing ‘nothing to lose’ football.
- Was this the biggest weekend ever in the NFL for onside kicks?
- Dallas might be America’s team, but everyone likes the Bills.
- Will the Bills get the props they deserve, or is there a reason the pundits fade them?
- Taysom Hill looked great in his utility role for the Saints
- The Falcons are sucky sucky all over-except their special teams kicker who is great.
Some of the other games they have an eye on this weekend.
-6.5 Packers vs Giants
Aaron Rodgers will be playing angry this week after getting humiliated by the 49ers last week. The Giants are a team of broken toys, so how will they be able to do anything to muster a fight? Look for a beatdown. A big one.
49ers vs -6 Ravens
This is the SuperBowl of Week 13, with two teams destined for the playoffs facing off each other in a great game. The 49ers have beaten everyone (not Seahawks) in their path, yet find themselves 6 point underdogs in this contest. Wade and Ryan both like the Ravens in this one, although Wade doesn’t think that they will cover that spread.
Bucs vs -1 Jaguars
Jameis has been getting loads of points, but also chucking tonnes of INT’s. Will he be able to turn it around for this one? The Jags however are on another path. An ugly, stinky , path. Nick Foles has been a busted nut, and Minshew-Mania is all but forgotten. Look for Tampa to easily cover this one.
Make sure you join our DraftKings contests, as well as some of the enhanced odds we can put together with BetRegal.
Join us this Sunday at the Princess Alex in Crouch End, where we watch all of the games until 1am. See ya Sunday.