When’s the last time you were in The Hammer?
Hammersmith Belushi’s is perfectly suited for your NFL viewing.
Why should you go there to watch the NFL?
Glad you asked!
1. It’s been renovated-looks AWESOME now. Clean, crisp and with that new bar smell.
2. 23+ TVs-loads of screens for your viewing pleasure.
3. Menu-NFL themed menu for all your cravings
4. FREE WINGS-that’s right-for week 1, get 8 free wings with each pint ordered.
5. Stadium seating-that’s right! They have seats that pull right out of the wall, meaning great sightlines.
6. Tubes-Loads of tube lines so that you can get anywhere in the city.
7. 1am-That’s right-it’s open until 1am so that you can watch the late games.
8. Hostel-need to sleep? Then why not check into the hostel above it, so that you and the gang can crash out before heading home.
9. Private viewings-Want to watch your own game? Then bring in your laptop, phone or device and hook it into one of the screens! Sadly watching Gamepass in public is ILLEGAL so we can’t condone that, but we can hook you up!
What a crap show by the Bears on Thursday night.
Trubisky looked like a mannequin on the field, not only missing loads of open receivers and his myopic vision was nothing but stammering.
This is the bedspread you want to make sure that you never score.
Keep it up Trubbie-you could be looking for a new job next year.
Have you ever watched an under 12 football game?
Unless you’re a parent or a relative, it’s really kind of creepy.
But if you haven’t, it’s worth it just to see the size differences between these kids.
Case in point this kid above.
Thanks to genetics, and an unhealthy diet this behemoth makes most parents want to say ‘you’re sticking with chess Jimmy!’
Will this kid crush your kid?
Will your child be petrified of playing again after this.
Will it be fun to watch if it isn’t your kid?
The 100th anniversary of the first game between the Bears and Packers is nearly here.
So why not celebrate the momentus occasion with a great burn video of the Packers by…’Da Bears.
In this hilarious sketch by comedic genius Robert Smigel, Favre is schooled on his history of the 2 organisations, as well as some nifty-neato fan points to help him out.
Who wins the big 100th anniversary on Thursday night?…’Da Bears.
Brett Farve is one hell of a QB, even if it’s tough to spell his name.
He was one of the toughest mofos on the field and was notorious for actually telegraphing plays to the D line before the snap.
The NFL has graciously created a great video of what Brett Favre has done in his career.
Watch and enjoy.